Welcome To Avada!
Latest From The Blog
Pure Driving Enjoyment
“Confidence in Motion” is the Subaru global brand statement.
Subaru is driven by its own vision of what mobility should be, never aiming to be all things to all people. Incorporating technological ingenuity and engineering excellence, Subaru is about having the confidence and peace of mind to go anywhere, anytime.
The Origins of Subaru
Subaru is the Japanese name for Pleiades, a collection of stars which form the shoulder of the Taurus constellation. Six of these stars are visible to the naked eye, but through a telescope approximately 250 bluish stars can be seen. Subaru is also the Japanese term for ‘unite’.
The origins of the maker of Subaru vehicles, Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI), date back to the 1917 founding of the Nakajima Aircraft Co. Ltd., in its day the largest aircraft manufacturer in Asia. After World War II, the Nakajima Aircraft Company was reorganised as Fuji Sangyo Co. Ltd. The company was then divided into twelve separate companies in 1950 and shortly thereafter, on 15 July 1953, five of those companies merged to form Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. The aircraft technology and expertise gained from the Nakajima Aircraft Co. Ltd. was refocused to produce cars, with the very first being the Subaru 360.
Today, FHI is still actively involved in the aeronautical industry, its activities include helicopter construction for the Japanese Defence Force and Coast Guard. FHI is the only attack helicopter manufacturer in Japan, and has also played significant international aeronautical roles as the company built the centre wings for the Boeing 777 and 787 Dreamliner airliners.
In 2013, FHI celebrated 60 years of operation in Japan.
Subaru in Southern AfricaSubaru Southern Africa is wholly owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation Japan and local subsidiary Toyota Tsusho Africa. The brand is represented by 18 dealerships and service centres in Southern Africa, with well over 15 000 Subaru vehicles on Southern African roads. Headquartered in Gauteng, the company employs close on 100 people who support the brand and its network in the areas of sales, marketing, technical, parts, finance, human relations, IT and administration. Celebrating 22 years in South Africa since 1992, Subaru in Southern Africa stands for enjoying life through exploration and continually embarking on fresh adventures. The Subaru Driving Experience is our contribution to safer driving, offering training courses in Advanced Driving, High Performance Driving and Off-road Driving.
All Subaru new vehicles are covered by comprehensive warranties and maintenance plans to ensure your ownership experience is worry-free. We give you peace of mind so that you can get on with the adventure of life.
NEW 5 YEAR / 150 000KM WARRANTY (effective 1 September 2017)
Every new Subaru sold in South Africa is warranted against any defect in material or workmanship for a period of 5 years or 150 000 km, whichever comes first. This warranty excludes certain maintenance items which are subject to wear and tear. Batteries, shock absorbers, clutches and exhaust systems are warranted for one year or 30 000 km, whichever comes first. Only genuine parts fitted by an authorised dealer are warranted and any parts fitted without Subaru’s approval will void the warranty. This includes accessories, exhausts, filters and parts not of the original specifications of the vehicle unless manufacturer approved. Genuine Subaru replacement parts are likewise warranted for a period of 12 months.
3 YEAR / 75,000KM MAINTENANCE PLAN
Subaru’s comprehensive Maintenance Plan covers all new Subaru vehicles and comes at no cost to the purchaser. The plan includes Subaru Assist, roadside service which includes emergency, legal and map assistance.
What is covered?
- All routine servicing of the vehicle in accordance with the manufacture’s handbook
- Maintenance and Mechanical repairs required as a result of normal wear and tear.
What is not covered?
- Petrol and top up oil (between services)
- Accident damage and insurance claims
- Tyres and wheel alignment
- Glass replacement
- Abuse and/or negligence
- Non-mechanical interior trim and paintwork
- Repair to on-board entertainment such as audio systems
- Repairs to non-factory components and any subsequent repairs or modifications
Extended maintenance plans for extra peace of mind
- Enjoy further confidence and peace of mind with our extended maintenance plans, available on all new Subaru vehicles up to 5-years or 150 000 km, whichever comes first. Benefits include:
- You pay for tomorrow’s costs at today’s rates, avoiding inflation and price increases on parts and labour
- Maintenance plan extension costs can be included in your vehicle finance agreement, minimising its impact and unforeseen future expenses
- Only Subaru genuine parts are used which come with their own one year warranty and are in full compliance with your vehicle’s warranty terms
- Services are conducted to the highest standards by trained Subaru technicians with extensive knowledge of your Subaru for optimum vehicle performance
- Vehicle value is enhanced at the time of resale
Please contact your nearest dealer should you require more information.
Amazing theme and top class support, as I’m a beginner, Luke helped me above and beyond and was more than patient, his responses were quick and he has a genuine care for you to enjoy and move forward with your theme! Highly recommended!
I bought this theme and i would like to recommend it to every one interested in building a website without knowledge of php or html. It is very convenient and the customer service is very reactive. I will say it in French “Bravo” for this work!
Let me say something. You have an amazing theme and amazing/awesome support. They helped me on weekend. This is what I call an “extra mile” in customer relationship. So I gave 5 stars for the theme and if I could, I’d give 10 stars for support.